Sea Freight for Exporting Clothes To Nagoya Japan
Many businesses and individuals are wanting to try their hand at trading clothes for export to the Japanese market. However, the process and procedures for exporting children’s clothing are not well understood by everyone.
Are you looking to learn about shipping children’s clothing exports to Nagoya, Japan from Vietnam to the world?
Want to know how much is the export tax on clothing at the moment?
How to export clothes? What is the process of exporting clothes?
In this article, Indochina247 with many years of experience in providing business / personal clothing export services across the country will support and answer the above problems.
Information About Sea Shipping Orders For Exporting Clothes To Nagoya, Japan
- Item: Clothing
- Quantity: 1 container 20 ft
- Weight: 12 tons
- Export address: Thach That, Hanoi
- Place of entry: Port of Nagoya, Japan
Customer support request:
- Quotation and transportation support from Hai Phong port to Nagoya port, Japan
- Supporting documents: Contract, Invoice, Packing list, Customs declaration
- Pick up goods from Thach That, Hanoi to Hai Phong port.
Steps To Prepare When Shipping Clothes For Export By Sea To Nagoya, Japan
Step 1: Determine The HS Code Of The Goods
The detailed determination of HS code of an item must be based on the nature, composition, etc. of the goods actually imported. According to current regulations, the basis for applying HS codes to goods actually imported at the time of importation, on the basis of catalogs and technical documents (if any).
Clothing with HS codes of Chapter 61 and Chapter 62
Step 2: Determine The Clothing Export Policy
According to current regulations, clothes are not on the list of goods banned from export, so the company can carry out export procedures according to regulations.
Thus, when exporting, the importer only needs to prepare a normal customs declaration dossier.
However, the exporter needs to discuss specifically with the importer in Nagoya to see what documents they require from the exporter in order to clear customs at the point of import.
Clothing export tax
- VAT: 0% (According to current regulations, VAT of exported goods is 0%)
- Export tax: clothing is not on the list of items subject to export tax.
Therefore, when exporting clothes, the exporter does not have to pay export tax
Step 3: Prepare Customs Documents For Export Of Clothes:
Customs dossiers for export of ordinary clothing include:
- Business registration/certificate of tax identification number of the exporter (if exporting for the first time, the next time is not necessary)
- Contract of sale of 2 parties
- Commercial Invoice – Invoice
- Packing list – Packing list
- For full containers, there will be more container handover records
- Customs declaration
- Bill of Lading
Sea Freight Services Provided By Indochina247
Currently, Indochina247 Logictics is the leader in the following services:
- Transporting containerized retail goods by sea, LCL cargo.
- Customs forwarding services for import and export shipments by sea.
- Full container shipping service by domestic sea and international sea.
- Providing a full range of professional package transportation services from warehouse to destination, from port to port of destination and from warehouse to port by sea.
- Cargo transportation service from Ho Chi Minh City – Hanoi – Da Nang.
Why Choose Indochina247 Logistics?
- Experienced unit, ready to effectively handle unexpected cases.
- Professional process, ensuring the safety of goods.
- Quick time, meet your progress.
- Reasonable cost, cheapest market up to the present time.
- Professional staff, dedicated advice.
- Flexible, and responsive, ensuring customer benefits.
If you have any questions, please contact the hotline number directly or visit the official website of Indochina247 Logistics! Your satisfaction is our success!
Indochina247 Company Services To Support Customers
- Advice on declaring item names and HS codes
- Consulting on packing goods
- Prepare export documents
- Packing list
- Export declarations
- Bill of lading
- Support domestic trucking from factory to port
- Receive export entrustment
Our Ocean Shipping Routes:
- Hai Phong/HCM to Singapore.
- Hai Phong/HCM to Incheon – South Korea.
- Hai Phong/HCM to Busan – South Korea.
- Hai Phong/HCM to Shanghai.
- Hai Phong/HCM to Shekou – China.
- Hai Phong/HCM to Hong Kong (Hong Kong) – China.
- Hai Phong/HCM to Keelung – Taiwan.
- Hai Phong/HCM to NAGOYA – TOKYO – YOKOHAMA – KOBE – OSAKA (Japan).
- Hai Pong/HCM to Hakata – Moji (Japan).
- Hai Phong/HCM to Port K’Lang Malaysia
- Hai Phong/HCM to Bangkok Thailand.
- Hai Phong/HCM to LAEM CHABANG Thailand.
- Hai Phong/HCM to North Manila Philippines.
- Hai Phong/HCM to Jakarta Indonesia.
Indochina International Trade and Investment Co., Ltd
Address: 157 Chua Lang Street, Dong Da District, Hanoi
Youtube: Import and Export Indochina247
Trends in search
Domestic sea freight, ocean shipping company, international ocean shipping company, Ocean freight logistics, International container transport, freight process, ocean freight overview, freight rates international road transport, sea transport, sea freight, air transport, rail transport, road transport, express delivery, international express, cheap express, customs service Package, Customs declaration service, Customs clearance, Import procedures, Customs agency, Container leasing, Container, Customs clearance, Seaway quotation, Sea price list, HS Code, HS Code , Lookup bill of lading, Look up bill of lading code, Check bill of lading, lookup customs declaration, look up fast delivery bill of lading code, look up bill of lading code, check bill of lading code, look up hs code, look up people paying taxes, classifying goods,Sea freight price list, Import and export consulting, import and export, Transportation, export, import, road freight, express delivery, courier price list, courier quotes, warehousing and container, domestic express delivery, express delivery service, Sea freight service, Sea price and fee list, courier quote price list, Import and export process,
In addition, we also provide services such as :
– Service of transporting functional foods from Japan to Vietnam;
– Service of transporting functional foods from Korea to Vietnam;
– Service of transporting functional foods from Australia to Vietnam;
– Service of transporting functional foods from the US to Vietnam;
– Service of transporting functional foods from the UK to Vietnam;
– Service of transporting goods from Laos to Vietnam;
– Road transport service from Cambodia to Vietnam;
– Road transport service from Thailand to Vietnam